New York, NY | Founded 1853 | Private, Liberal Arts
Grounded in tradition, Manhattan College produces exceptional graduates who go on to lead successful careers and also make a positive impact in the world.
Manhattan College offers the variety of programs and opportunities typically found at a large university, with the personalized learning experience of a small, liberal arts school.
Manhattan college is actively recruiting international students for the summer and fall 2018 intakes. Please see the resources below to learn more and click "Apply Now!" to start your application
Why Manhattan College?
- Brookings Institution rates Manhattan College #9 out of more than 7,000 institutions in an analysis that examined how well schools prepare students for successful careers. The research placed the college ahead of Stanford, with Manhattan ranking in the top ten with Cal Tech, MIT, and others.
- Money Magazine: #17 College Nationwide that Adds the Most Value
- Manhattan College in the top 4% of Universities Nationwide for return on investment (Payscale)
- Wall Street Journal: Manhattan College ranks in top 25% of all universities nationwide
- U.S. News & World Report: #15 Regional Universities, North
FACTS AND FIGURES
Manhattan College holds the following accreditations:
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- School of Business: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- School of Education: Teacher Education Accrediting Council (TEAC)
- Engineering Accreditation Commission (ABET)
- Manhattan College Undergrad Direct and IELP Overview Presentation
- Manhattan College Brochure
- Quick Facts Flyer
- Intensive English Language Program Flyer
- Manhattan College video resources can be viewed online here.