New York, NY | Founded 1853 | Private, Liberal Arts
Grounded in tradition, Manhattan College produces exceptional graduates who go on to lead successful careers and also make a positive impact in the world.
Manhattan College offers the variety of programs and opportunities typically found at a large university, with the personalized learning experience of a small, liberal arts school.
Brookings Institution rates Manhattan College #9 out of more than 7,000 institutions in an analysis that examined how well schools prepare students for successful careers. The research placed the college ahead of Stanford, with Manhattan ranking in the top ten with Cal Tech, MIT, and others. Manhattan College is widely recognized additionally by the following publications.
- Money Magazine: #17 College Nationwide that Adds the Most Value
- Manhattan College in the top 4% of Universities Nationwide for return on investment (Payscale)
- Wall Street Journal: Manhattan College ranks in top 25% of all universities nationwide
- U.S. News & World Report: #15 Regional Universities, North
- ESL: Intensive English Language programs (IEP and U-Track)
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Master of Business Administration
! ALERTS !
- The Fall 2018 intake cycle is now closed to new applicants; Please contact us International@QuadLearning.com in order to learn about our January 2019 intake.
University INformation Updated
- Manhattan College Undergrad and IELP Overview Presentation 3/15/18
- Manhattan College Brochure 3/15/18
- Quick Facts Flyer 3/15/18
- Intensive English Language Program Flyer 3/15/18
- Important Dates Coming Soon
Additional Details Updated
- Manhattan College video resources can be viewed online here. 3/15/18