University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona | Founded 1885 | Public, Research
The University of Arizona (UA) is a place of infinite possibilities. At the intersection of teaching, research, service and innovation, we are empowered to improve lives in Arizona and beyond. We know from experience that when we ask bigger questions, the world sees better answers.
The UA in Tucson is a land-grant doctoral research university. Our research and development expenditures place us among the nation's top public universities, and we are a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities.
The National Science Foundation ranks the UA 21st in research and development expenditures among US public universities and colleges and 34th among US public and private universities. The NSF also ranks the UA No. 1 in physical sciences research among US public institutions.
U.S. News & World Report ranks the UA among America’s Best Colleges and the Princeton Review lists the UA as one of “The Best Western Colleges.” The UA ranks No. 73 in the world and No. 46 nationally according to the Center for University World Rankings. The UA is one of the nation’s top producers of Fulbright Scholars.
- ESL: Intensive English Language programs (IEP and U-Track)
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Master's of Engineering
! Alerts !
- The January 2019 intake cycle is now open to new applicants who may apply using the application links below.
University INformation Updated
- Undergraduate & ESL Programs
- Master's Engineering Programs
- Engineering Master's Flyer 1/1/18
- Engineering Master's Viewbook 1/1/18
- Engineering Master's Presentation (Engineering Master's) 1/1/18
- Important Dates Coming Soon
Additional Details Updated
- University of Arizona video resources can be viewed online here. 1/1/18