Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best Craftsman Sawzall Cordless
You can buy almost anything on Amazon with a single click!
There was a time when online shopping was considered dangerous and ridiculous. People were not comfortable entering their credit card details in the browser. There were also rampant hidden fees, fraud, and scams.
People are now comfortable shopping online. Online shopping has become a way of life and it is largely because of Amazon!
Whenever you are finding a product to buy on Amazon, it is typical for you to be offered a lot of options. Aside from your personal preference, which is the best option to buy?
General Guide to Buy Best Craftsman Sawzall Cordless on Amazon
A good product from Amazon is delivered as advertised and less likely to give you a lot of difficulties when you try to return them. Here is a guide on how to buy a good product on Amazon.
1. Know what Amazon is Telling You and What it Means
As you search for the products on Amazon, you will find such terms as “Best Seller,” “Amazon’s Choice, and “Sponsored.” What do these mean?
- Best Seller. Products with this tag are amongst the most popular based on sales.
- Amazon’s Choice. Products with this tag have high ratings, reviews, and sales. This tag is not for sale, it is earned and based on the standing of the product.
- Sponsored. This tag means it is a paid ad. Sellers pay to allow their products to appear in a more visible position on the search result page of Amazon.com
2. Who is the Seller?
There are three types of products on Amazon:
- Products sold and shipped by third-party sellers. The seller ships the products to you.
- Products sold by third-party sellers and fulfilled by Amazon. The product you bought is shipped to the Amazon warehouse by the third-party seller and Amazon ships the product to you. The seller information says “Ships from Amazon, sold by [name of seller]
- Products sold by Amazon. The product you bought is sold and shipped by Amazon. The seller information says “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.” These are the best products to buy on Amazon.
You can filter search results to show only products sold by amazon.com
- Type a product name in the search box. Set category to “all.”
- Click on the Department that fits the product you are searching for.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose “Amazon.com” as the seller.
Now you will see all the options for the product you want to buy that is only sold by Amazon.com
3. Do some Research about the Seller
If you are buying from a third-party seller on Amazon, do some research about the seller especially if it is the first time you encountered the brand. Many people write reviews about the products they buy from Amazon.
You can also check other review sites that post reviews about Amazon products. These reviews will give you good insights into the quality, material, and other details about the product.
Study how to spot fake reviews (wrong spelling and grammar; photos from other sites). Some websites specialize in best-reviewed products on Amazon.
Make sure to also focus on reviews about the buyers’ experience with the seller.
4. Check Photos of the Product
Check the photos of the product you are buying. You can use the Google reverse image search to determine if the photo has been grabbed from another website. You can also contact the seller and ask for more photos. The seller should be able to provide their own photos.
These are the ways to ensure you get to buy only good products from Amazon. You can also opt for a Prime Account so you can access Prime-eligible products as well as fast and free shipping, and other benefits.