About Quad Learning:
Founded in 2012, Quad Learning (QL) drives institutional growth and expands student opportunities at leading 2-year colleges and universities. We help partners achieve their strategic short- and long-term goals with scalable solutions to meet global aspirations. Quad Learning’s programs include those offered in the 2-year college segment, American Honors and American Success, in addition to leading university level programs. QL has been featured in TechCrunch, Inside Higher Ed, Venture Beat, the Washington Post, and more. We are an energetic, driven, passionate group.
About the Position:
The Recruitment & Marketing Representative position is responsible for executing logistics of the student recruitment plan to meet enrollment targets across Quad Learning’s expanding network of 2-year college and university level programs. The position is based in Russia & CIS, is responsible for expanding the organization’s recruitment network throughout the region.
The Recruitment & Marketing Representative partners with regional recruitment partners, high schools, and community groups to recruit new students for Quad Learning programs and serves as their main point of contact. The role is responsible for all aspects of partnership development process from securing contracts to providing follow up support regarding specific applicants and the selected candidate will be engaged on a contract basis.
Recruitment & Partnership Development:
- Effectively secure and maintain relationships with local recruitment agents, partners and community groups in prioritized markets.
- Conduct visits to area secondary schools to meet with prospective students and present regarding the Quad Learning programs.
- Arrange, facilitate, and leverage visits to the region by faculty and staff representing Quad Learning programs for recruitment and brand building activities.
Marketing & Promotion:
- Identify and develop new ways to build the awareness around Quad Learning programs in the local market.
- Utilize marketing channels relevant to target student audiences in addition to developing localized marketing messages for use in traditional and social media.
- Host informational events and deliver presentations that are tailored to each audience.
- Organize, coordinate, and promote participation in formal recruitment events and fairs.
- Manage all marketing collateral translations and localization.
- In support of local recruitment partners, assist in following up with prospective students and serving as the Quad Learning program subject matter expert.
- Educate prospective students on the benefits of Quad Learning programs and pathways.
- Support local partners by providing recurring training about new program offerings, locations, promotions, application processes, etc. to ensure consistent applicant quality.
- Assist students and partners with the application process and engage the central admissions team in order to increase and secure enrollments.
- Report feedback and data points in routine reports offering insight from the market to help inform and evolve future market engagement strategy.
- Continually assess competitive landscape and emerging opportunities in the region.
Candidate Profile Prerequisites:
- Highly-driven and self-motivated individual with proven track record of managing a sales process and surpassing sales targets.
- 4+ year of work with university level students, particularly youth/families of various backgrounds—experience in student recruitment is a must.
- Existing network of contacts in the education industry and understanding of local dynamics.
- Fluency in written and oral English; Applicants may be requested to submit an English language exam result in order to demonstrate proficiency.
- Strong communication skills: writing and public speaking.
- Ability to undertake frequent local and regional travel; Position requires up to 50% travel.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends) during peak recruitment cycles.
- Ability to work as a regional team member, communicating remotely with a team in the United States, and not requiring work visa sponsorship in the local market.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce, and Google productivity suite.
What you’ll get from us:
- The opportunity to transform student lives by running a best-in-class academic programs
- A chance to join a well-funded, mission-driven start-up
- The opportunity to shape a young company and work across a variety of initiatives
- A great management team with decades of experience in leading education and tech companies
- Competitive salary and endless opportunities for growth and promotion
Quad Learning, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. American Honors’ equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.