About Quad Learning:
Quad Learning, Inc. (QL) is a venture-backed startup with an audacious mission: to change higher education by creating affordable new pathways to a top-tier bachelor’s degree.
QL partners with leading community colleges to jointly develop and deliver American Honors, a competitive two-year honors program designed for high ability students. After two years in American Honors, students transfer to complete the final two years of their four-year degree from a top college or university. In our inaugural year, our students have been admitted for transfer at Stanford University, the University of Michigan, Cornell University, the University of Washington, Georgetown University, Purdue University, Brigham Young University, and many others.
QL has been featured in TechCrunch, Inside Higher Ed, Venture Beat, the Washington Post, and more. We are an energetic, driven, passionate group.
In support of our mission and growing student population, you will motivate high school students and working adults to enroll in a degree program that will help them achieve their educational and career goals.
We currently have several immediate openings at this location due to tremendous growth. This position requires working on-site in our Denver location. No telecommuting is permitted for this role.
The Admissions Officer will supervise all aspects of student recruitment:
- Proactively respond to new student inquiries via phone and email
- Interview prospective students to determine their backgrounds, goals, and objectives
- Educate prospective students on the benefits of American Honors’ academic programs, convenient locations, and flexible course schedules
- Assist students with the application process and partner with other departments in to finalize enrollments
- Consistently achieve quarterly performance objectives
- Follow-up with students to provide ongoing encouragement and support
The successful Admissions Officer will possess:
- Proven experience in Customer Service, Sales, Call Center or Admissions environments
- Exceptional phone and in-person communication and organizational skills
- Energy and determination to manage details and help newly enrolling students feel successful
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent education/experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Passion for education and helping first generation students succeed
How to Apply:
If you are seeking a mission driven growing organization where you can use your talents to help others achieve their goals, come join our team of professional Admissions Officers.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including a tuition discount and significant career growth opportunities.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “Admissions Officer”.
Quad Learning is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. American Honors’ equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.